Anyone who calls up information published on the RC TRITEC Ltd. website on the World Wide Web consents to the following conditions:
1. The Site is operated by RC TRITEC AG and all rights thereto are owned and reserved by RC TRITEC AG.
2. The Site made available is provided to the User "as is" and without guarantees or representations of any kind (express or implied) or any liability to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law.
3. Any product information or other information published via the Site is given to the best of RC TRITEC AG's knowledge. All this information shall not, however, as far as legally permissible, create any guarantee or representation of any kind or any liability of RC TRITEC AG and shall not relieve the User from undertaking its own investigations and tests.
4. RC TRITEC AG is not responsible for and disclaims any liability for any direct and indirect, incidental, consequential and special damages, that have been caused by or in connection with the use of this Site.
5. Without liability whatsoever RC TRITEC AG may without notice modify and/or discontinue operation of all or portions of this Site at any time in its sole discretion, and assumes no responsibility to update the Site.
6. Links to third-party sites ("Hyperlinks") do not constitute an endorsement of such third-party sites by RC TRITEC AG and RC TRITEC AG is not responsible for the availability of these sites or their contents. The hyper linking to these sites is at the User's own risk.
7. Any claims or suits associated with the Site or its use shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Switzerland, excluding its conflicts of law principles.